February 4, 2007

First Post

Well helloooo there blogosphere. Yes, yes this is yet another knitting blog. There are tons of them, right? I mean, really, you simply can't keep up with all of them. So why am I starting one? 'Cause I wanna, that's why. Well, that, and also it seems to me like the internet knitting community is one of the nicest places to be. Everybody is so friendly and supportive and helpful. Knitters are some of the kindest and most generous people in the world. A quick perusal of the knitting blogs and that comes through loud and clear. It's beautiful. So, basically, I want in on the fun. Take out your knitting and stay won't you? I'll try to make it worth your while.

Now. Let's get down to the good stuff: FO's! Here's me, happy to have finished my red sweater for the Red Sweater KAL. The design is my own. The yarn was Lanna Gatto Feeling which is so yummy and wonderful.



I want to continue to improve my design skills. But I also love following patterns. Especially when the designer is someone as genious as Kate Gilbert. Here is my Pea Pod Baby Set. I used Classic Elite Inspiration. Wonderful pattern. Wonderful yarn. Okay, I'm gushing and since I don't think I'm capable of toning down the awe, I'm just gonna stop talking about it now.



In future posts, I'll discuss other FOs, WIPs, plans, all of it.

I leave you now with a wonderful alternative to the Super Bowl: The Puppy Bowl