May 16, 2007

A Meme

I’ve been tagged by Rosemary.

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

My 7 Random Facts:
1. I was conceived in Scotland. There’s nothing quite like when your parents tell you where they made you. It’s kind of creepy, unless the place is somewhere cool, like Scotland.
2. Growing up, I had pin straight hair. The summer I was 19, it turned curly.
3. I was once flown onto an aircraft carrier and then spent the night aboard.
4. I love oranges, but I hate orange juice.
5. I have mild scoliosis and used to have bad lower back pain. About 5 years ago, I read Healing Back Pain by Dr. John Sarno. The pain started going away before I’d even finished the book. It has not been back since.
6. I hate popcorn. In college, I learned to deal with the smell of microwaved popcorn, but the smell of bagged popcorn makes me want to retch.
7. One time, while driving, my car burst into flames. The flames were inside the car. I was stomping on the fire to try to put it out. By the time I pulled over and got the h*ll out of the car, I saw the pedals had melted onto my sneakers. Aptly enough, the car was a Blazer.

Now here's the part where I tag the following 7 people.
Mini, Lisa, Jen, Marly, Margaret, Linnakat and Jessica